A good friend of mine was hospitalized to with a Heart Attack and had to have surgery to open up to arteries and have a stint put in also...Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
A good friend of mine was hospitalized to with a Heart Attack and had to have surgery to open up to arteries and have a stint put in also...Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
In my prayers Tob. Let me know if i can do anything.
Got mine too Tob.
Me too, Tob.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
you got it tob. let me know if there is anything else i can do
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I have had the same thing done twice in 9 months, We all will pray for him. I know God will do what is best.
Bookmarks